Effective Date: April 1, 2018
Accessing the Website and Account Security
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its contents, features, and functionality (including information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- you may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes; and
- you may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You must not:
- modify copies of any materials from the Website;
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website; or
- access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
Our name, the term “Life Dental Group,” our logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of us or our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written consent. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, or any other person or entity;
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, might harm us or users of the Website or expose us or them to liability; or
- in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other person’s use of the Website.
Additionally, you must not:
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right to do all or any of the following:
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. You waive all claims against us, our affiliates, or our or their respective licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors, managers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Company Parties”) that result from any action taken by any of the Company Parties in connection with an investigation by any law enforcement authority.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information. Any reliance you place on such information is at your own risk, and we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any such reliance.
The Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements or opinions expressed in such content are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person providing such content and do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any other person, for the content or accuracy of any such content.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such content.
Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites or resources provided by third parties (including advertisements), those links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that arises from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
We provide the Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the fullest extent provided by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other harmful material that infects your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your (1) use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website or (2) downloading of any material posted on the Website, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. The Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither we nor any person associated with us makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither we nor anyone associated with us represents or warrants that (1) the Website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, (2) defects will be corrected, (3) the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or (4) the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
To the fullest extent provided by law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
To the fullest extent provided by law, none of the Company Parties be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, or any content on the Website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, whether caused by tort, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website, including notices of copyright infringement claims, should be directed to:
Life Dental Group