WE POWER WORLD-CLASS DENTISTRY
Our practice uses the CEREC, or same-day crown machine, to produce crowns within a few hours where it typically takes a few weeks when using impression material. The CERAC takes digital impressions using a hand-held wand after the tooth is prepped by the dentist, then sends the images to the milling machine located in our own state-of-the-art lab. The resulting porcelain crown that looks and feels natural is seated over the prepped tooth. CEREC crowns are not appropriate in every situation. Our doctors will review the best treatment options for your situation and ensure you are fully informed about your options.
Patients love our CEREC machine because:
- CEREC crowns eliminates the need for impression material that triggers a gag reflex in some patients.
- Digital impressions are more accurate than traditional impressions.
- No need for a temporary crown since crowns are seated same-visit.
- No return visit needed.
- CEREC crowns look and feel natural and last many years.
- CEREC crowns fit well since digital impressions are remarkably accurate.